The KH26 is a top quality unicycle designed for both cross-country and downhill muni. Combined with a stable 47 mm wide KH rim, the 26x3 Surly Knard tire (875g) absorbs shock and rolls smoothly over bumps. An abundant use of one-piece forged components ensures high strength and durability. Recommended for all-around muni riders wanting a unicycle that excels for both climbing and the descent.
- Disc brakes and 180 mm rotor included as standard
- One-piece forged, 7005 alloy frame crown and neck for strength without bulk.
- One-piece forged CrMo Spirit hub for strength and reliability
- One-piece forged Pivotal seatpost for high strength and easy adjustability
- Frame clearance for true 3" tires without excessive frame width
- Surly Knard 26x3", 127 tpi tire for shock absorbency, low weight (875g) and smooth cornering
- 47.2 mm wide rim for high tire stability
- External Disc Brake (EDB) for high geometric wheel strength and easy maintenance (bearing removal is not required to replace the disc rotor)
- Compatible with KH/Schlumpf geared hub (not included)
- Fusion Zero saddle for bike-like saddle performance
This unicycle features a Fusion Zero saddle, a fundamentally new approach to unicycle saddle design. Correct setup is important! We recommend adding a T-bar handle for most riders (not included). Please see here Kris Holms "Comfort Setup Guide".
- Wheel size: 559mm (26")
- Color: Blue
- Frame: 7005 aluminium, 2015 - One-piece forged, Magura and disc brake mounts
- Saddle: KH Zero
- Seat post: KH Pivotal 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: KH Double Bolt
- Tire: 76-559 (26 x 3.0") Surly Knard, 127 tpi
- Valve: Schrader Valve
- Rim: KH 36 hole, 47 mm wide, eyelets, offset spokes
- Hub: KH Spirit ISIS CrMo
- Cranks: KH Spirit Dual ISIS, 127/150 mm, incl. Disc Rotor Mount
- Pedals: DX KH Plastic Pedals - Studded
- Brake (included): Shimano Disc incl. 180mm rotor
- Number of Spokes: 36
- Leg length: 75 - 97cm
With option KH/Schlumpf hub we will take a few more days for rebuilding the wheel!
More about the KH/Schlumpf hub here.
Kris Holm Unicycles use the External Disc Brake (EDB) Standard. Read more about EDB here.
|Shipping weight:||7,50 Kg|