The KH24 is a top quality unicycle designed for muni riders preferring the nimble feel of a 24x3 wheel geometry. An abundant use of one-piece forged components ensures high strength and durability. Ideal for smaller riders and aggressive technical riding.
- Disc brakes and 180 mm rotor included as standard
- One-piece forged, 7005 alloy frame crown and neck for strength without bulk.
- One-piece forged CrMo Spirit hub for strength and reliability
- One-piece forged Pivotal seatpost for high strength and easy adjustability
- Rounded fork blades and a slim (93 mm) crown to prevent bashed knees without reducing tire clearance.
- 47 mm wide rim for high tire stability
- External Disc Brake for high wheel strength and ease of maintenance
- Compatible with KH/Schlumpf geared hub (not included)
- Fusion Zero saddle for bike-like saddle performance.
- Forgiving and stable 24x3" wheel geometry
This unicycle features a Fusion Zero saddle, a fundamentally new approach to unicycle saddle design. Correct setup is important! We recommend adding a T-bar handle for most riders (not included). Please see here Kris Holms "Comfort Setup Guide".
- Wheel size: 507mm (24")
- Color: Blue
- Frame: 7005 aluminium, 2015 - One-piece forged, Magura and disc brake mounts
- Saddle: KH Zero
- Seat post: KH Pivotal 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: KH Double 2 Bolt
- Tire: 75-507 (24 x 3") Duro
- Valve: Schrader Valve
- Rim: KH 507mm (24"), 36 hole, 47 mm wide, eyelets, offset spokes
- Hub: KH Spirit ISIS CrMo
- Cranks: KH Spirit Dual ISIS, 127/150 mm, incl. Disc Rotor Mount
- Pedals: DX KH Plastic Pedals - Studded
- Brake (included): Shimano Disc incl. 180mm rotor
- Number of Spokes: 36
- Weight: 6.2kg
- Leg length: Minimun 73cm
With option KH/Schlumpf hub we will take a few more days for rebuilding the wheel!
More about the KH/Schlumpf hub here.
Kris Holm Unicycles use the External Disc Brake (EDB) Standard. Read more about EDB here.
|Shipping weight:||8,50 Kg|