The KH27.5 is a top quality unicycle designed for all-mountain riding. The slightly larger wheel size both reduces rolling resistance and feels agile on difficult trails. The 27.5x3.25" Duro Crux tire corners smoothly and has an open tread pattern that provides incredible grip on rock and compact dirt, and cleanly sheds mud. An abundant use quality components ensures high strength and durability.
- Wheel size: 584mm (27.5")
- Color: Black
- Frame: 7005 aluminium, One-piece forged, disc brake mounts
- Saddle: KH One
- Seat post: KH Pivotal 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: KH Double Bolt
- Tire: 27.5 x 3.25" (81-584) - Duro Crux
- Valve: Presta Valve
- Rim: KH 36 hole, 55 mm wide
- Hub: KH Spirit ISIS CrMo
- Cranks: KH Spirit Dual ISIS, 117/137mm, incl. Disc Rotor Mount
- Pedals: DX KH Plastic Pedals - Studded
- Brake (included): Shimano Disc incl. 203mm rotor
- Number of Spokes: 36
- Weight: 6.2kg
- Leg length: 75 - 97cm
More about the KH/Schlumpf hub here.
Kris Holm Unicycles use the External Disc Brake (EDB) Standard. Read more about EDB here.
|Shipping weight:||7,50 kg|