The KH29 is a top quality unicycle designed for cross-country muni and hybrid road/offroad riding. Combined with a stable 47 mm wide KH rim, the 29x3.25 Duro Crux tire rolls easily over bumps and corners smoothly. An abundant use of one-piece forged components ensures high strength and durability. Recommended for cross-country muni riders and anyone wanting a versatile setup for both trails and rides around town.
- Disc brakes and 203mm rotor included as standard
- One-piece forged, 7005 alloy frame crown and neck for strength without bulk.
- One-piece forged CrMo Spirit hub for strength and reliability
- One-piece forged Pivotal seatpost for high strength and easy adjustability
- Frame clearance for true 3.25" tires without excessive frame width
- Duro Crux 29x3.25", low weight and smooth cornering
- 55 mm wide rim for high tire stability
- External Disc Brake (EDB) for high geometric wheel strength and easy maintenance (bearing removal is not required to replace the disc rotor)
- Compatible with KH/Schlumpf geared hub (not included)
- Fusion One saddle for bike-like saddle performance
This unicycle features a Fusion One saddle, a fundamentally new approach to unicycle saddle design. Correct setup is important! We recommend adding a T-bar handle for most riders (not included). Please see here Kris Holms "Comfort Setup Guide".
- Wheel size: 622mm (29")
- Color: Black
- Frame: 7005 aluminium, 2015 - One-piece forged, disc brake mounts (no Magura mounts!)
- Saddle: KH One
- Seat post: KH Pivotal 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: KH Double Bolt
- Tire: Duro Crux 82-622 (29 x 3.25")
- Valve: Schrader Valve
- Rim: KH 622mm (29"), 36 hole, 55mm wide, eyelets
- Hub: KH Spirit ISIS CrMo
- Cranks: KH Spirit Dual ISIS, 127/150 mm, incl. Disc Rotor Mount
- Pedals: DX KH Plastic Pedals - Studded
- Brake (included): Shimano Disc incl. 203mm rotor
- Number of Spokes: 36
- Weight: 5.6kg
- Leg length: Minimum 78cm
With option KH/Schlumpf hub we will take a few more days for rebuilding the wheel!
More about the KH/Schlumpf hub here.
Kris Holm Unicycles use the External Disc Brake (EDB) Standard. Read more about EDB here.
|Shipping weight:||9,00 kg|