The KH36 is a top quality unicycle designed for on and off-road riding over longer distances. The large wheel diameter provides stability at high speeds and an external disc brake gives secure stopping power. An abundant use of one-piece forged components ensures high strength and durability. Most of the world's speed records have been established on a geared KH36 including the current 10 km and 24 km world records by team rider Scott Wilton. This is the unicycle that can truly replace a bike for road riding.
- Disc brakes and 180 mm rotor included as standard
- One-piece forged, 7005 alloy frame crown and neck for strength without bulk
- One-piece forged CrMo Spirit hub for strength and reliability
- One-piece forged Pivotal seatpost for high strength and easy adjustability
- Slim (93 mm) crown and stiff fork blades
- External Disc Brake (EDB) for high geometric wheel strength and easy maintenance (bearing removal is not required to replace the disc rotor)
- Compatible with KH/Schlumpf geared hub (not included)
- Fusion Zero saddle for bike-like saddle performance
This unicycle features a Fusion Zero saddle, a fundamentally new approach to unicycle saddle design. Correct setup is important! We recommend adding a T-bar handle for most riders (not included). Please see here Kris Holms "Comfort Setup Guide".
- Wheel size: 36"
- Color: Blue
- Frame: 7005 aluminium, 2015 - One-piece forged, Magura and disc brake mounts
- Saddle: KH Zero
- Seat post: KH Pivotal 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: KH Double Bolt
- Tire: 36 x 2 1/4 Inch (52-787) Qu-ax King George
- Valve: Schrader Valve
- Rim: Stealth Pro, 36 hole, 42mm wide, eyelets, offset spokes
- Hub: KH Spirit ISIS CrMo
- Cranks: KH Spirit Dual ISIS, 127/150 mm, incl. Disc Rotor Mount
- Pedals: DX KH Plastic Pedals - Studded
- Brake (included): Shimano Disc incl. 180mm rotor
- Number of Spokes: 36
- Weight: 7.7kg
- Leg length: Minimum 85cm
With option KH/Schlumpf hub we will take a few more days for rebuilding the wheel!
More about the KH/Schlumpf hub here.
Kris Holm Unicycles use the External Disc Brake (EDB) Standard. Read more about EDB here.
|Shipping weight:||11,00 Kg|