saddle. Strong and comfortable, the Fusion Zero is designed for all riding styles and for beginners through experts.
Please note: Compatible with Kris Holm and other pivotal seatposts. Not compatible with traditional 4-bolt unicycle seatposts.
Important: If you're used to a traditionally curved saddle, the Fusion Zero will feel very different at first. Expect it to take least a dozen rides to make adjustments and find your comfort zone. Consider adding a T-bar handle for all-around, road riding or cross-country muni. One of our favourite setups is to replace the plastic front handle with the T-bar mounted very close to the saddle. See the product photo featuring this setup, with the T-bar cut short and narrower to 120 mm width:
- Color: Black or black/blue
- Fitting tool: 6mm Allen Key
- Fits only for pivotal seatposts.
- Nylon 12 + fiber composite material is exceptionally stiff, strong, and impact resistant
- Pivotal seatpost interface is strong, simple, highly adjustable, and eliminates exposed bolts
- Saddle shape supports the ?ischial tuberosities? (sit bones), reducing soft tissue pressure
- Low front nose provides a comfortable handle position
- Slim profile and clean underside make it easy to grab for trials and tricks
- T-bar touring handle compatible for comfort on longer rides
- Weight: 810g
Seat comes without T-Bar, brake and seat post!
Please see here Kris Holms "Comfort Setup Guide".
|Shipping weight:||0,80 Kg|