26" Nimbus Hatchet Frame - Grey (42mm) will allow a tyre up to 5 inches. The unique frame geometry pushes the forks of the frame back and away from your legs giving a comfortable ride. A truly awesome frame!
The 26" Nimbus Hatchet Frame is the off spring of the Nimbus Oregon. With its super wide frame allowing a tyre of up to 5 inches to be fitted for the ultimate go anywhere unicycle. The Hatchet is made from box section aluminium making for a very stiff and responsive frame. The unique frame geometry pushes the forks of the frame back and away from your legs, giving you a narrower riding stance than you would have if they were in the traditional position.
- Size: 26" (27.5/29")
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: grey
- Inside diameter seat tube: 25.4mm (= Seat post diameter)
- Outside diameter seat tube: 31.8mm (= Clamp inside diameter )
- Brake mount: Disc IS Mount
- Hydraulic brake hose clips
- Diameter Bearing holder: 42mm (= Bearing outside diameter)
- Bearing pitch (center - center): 125mm
- Weight (incl. bearing holders and bolts): 1165g.
This frame will also take a 29" wheel with a tyre up to 3 inches wide.
Please note the needed bearing pitch: 125mm! 100mm hubs will not fit!
Bearing pitch: Bearing center to bearing center.
|Shipping weight:||1,20 Kg|