Built to withstand abuse, the KH20 is a top quality unicycle designed for trials, street, and flatland riding. It has been the preferred unicycle for multiple World Unicycle Trials Champions and multiple top 5 finishers in World flatland and street riding Events.
The small wheel and fat tire are nimble and absorb shock, with small rim drill-outs to maximize strength while reducing weight. The KH frame is strong and lightweight with an abundant use of one-piece forged components ensures high strength and durability. It also excels as a durable mountain unicycle for Kids.
- One-piece forged, 7005 aluminum frame crown and 150 mm neck for high strength without bulk, blue, 93 mm crown and stiff fork blades
- Boundary Q-Axle hub, 36 holes
- Fusion Slim saddle
- OnePiece Kris Holm seatpost 27.2 x 320 mm
- double bolt seatclamp
- Maxxis Creepy Crawler ETRTO-size 387-67 mm (20"x 2.5") tire (1020g)
- Boundary Q-Axle-cranks, 117 / 137 mm
- Wellgo polycarbonate pedals with blue anodized, exchangeable pins
- Kris Holm 19" Trials double walled rim, 47.2 mm wide, 36 holes with eyelets, drilled holes to save weight
- minimum inseam size for Kris Holm 19" Muni: 75 cm
- weight 4,8kg
|Shipping weight:||7,00 kg|