The Kris Holm Muni 24" is a top quality unicycle designed for muni riders preferring the nimble feel of a 24x3” wheel geometry. An abundant use of one-piece forged components ensures high strength and durability. Ideal for smaller riders and aggressive technical riding.
- 7005 aluminium fork, with IS discbrake socket, black, seattube length 125 mm long, 93 mm wide, crown, stiff fork legs with room for tyres up to 3"
- boundary Q-Axle Disc hub, 36 holes
- Kris Holm Fusion One Saddle
- Pivotal Kris Holm seat post 27.2 x 320 mm, black anodized
- Double aluminium seat clamp
- Duro Wildlife Leopard, black, 24" x 3.0" (ETRTO 75-507)
- Boundary Q-Axle cranks, double hole 117/137 mm
- Wellgo polycarbonate pedals with blue anodized, replaceable pins
- KH 24" Freeride hollow section rim, 47.2 mm wide, 36 offset spoke holes, holes for weight saving
- Shimano disc brake with 180mm rotor
- Minimum inseam size 70 cm
- weight 6,25kg
|Shipping weight:||8,50 kg|