#rgb stands for #red, #green, #blue - or #black. Rims, frames, seatclamps and seatposts are available in these colours.
But these unique unicycles are not only personal and individual, but also incredibly light - and technically stand of the art.
The QX-series #rgb-frame
All #rgb-frames have one thing in common: They now have a Unicrown-frame and not a square-crown anymore. This keeps damage from your shins when touching the frame in rough terrain or during tricks for example. They are being made of 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum alloy.
To achieve a low weight at the same time, we made the seat-tube a lot larger. Sounds weird to reduce weight? Well, this allows to reduce the wall-thickness quite a lot! The tube is 38 mm wide at the low end - and 34,9 mm at the seatclamp-shell. This results in incredibly low weights.
The #rgb-bearing shells are, as already appeared on the latest QX [debut] series frames more more filigran and slim. leaving more space towards the wheel and with a guide for the bearing within the shell. The #rgb frame also have an IS-brake-mount at the left - as well as two gauge-guides on the frame-blade.
The frame is made for tires up to a width of 3,25". The ovalized frame-blades keep the outer width as low as possible away from the legs.
All #rgb wheels come with the ultralight Q-Axle hub with its thinwalled but rockproof 24 mm multi-spline axle. Making the wheel rigid and stiff at the same time. The 36 hole rims have a width of 45 mm for wide tires. A five-chambered double-wall makes the rims robust and stiff.
It come with a two-piece 160 mm disc-rotor.
Whilst the hub comes always in anodized red, the rims are also available in black, red, green or blue with a laser etched QX-logo in the flange.
The all new #rgb-Stütze also has this new "fat" diameter of 31,6 mm - allowing thin walls and reducing its total weight to 216 mm at 350 mm length. It is made of 3D-forged, sand blasted anodized 7050 aluminum. The head is compatible with QU-AX and Kris Holm saddles with unicycle-mount.
A laser-etched scale on the back makes it easier to fine-adjust your position.
The #rgb-seatpostclamp is beautifully filigrane and has two bolts for secure clamping at only 29g. It has the laser-etched #rgb-logo.
- Wheel size: 507mm (24")
- Color: Black, red, blue, green
- Frame: The #rgb frames have a wide 34,9 mm steerer-tube for thin wall-thicknesses with maximum rigidity. They are made of 6061-T6 aerocraft-grade aluminum alloy. An anodized frame is lighter than a painted one, too - and finally, the threads in the frame save the weight of steel-nuts you would need otherwise. All this makes the QX #rgb frame weigh only 501g (shells 78g, screws 22g). The #rgb frame has a unicrown shape to protect your legs from any impact. #rgb Logos are lasered, the huge QX-logos are decals - definetly one of the lightest frames on the market. IS brake-socket (for 160 mm discs), cable gauges on the frame
- Saddle: QX Eleven saddle, designed and refined by Kris Holm
- Seat post:
- Seat clamp: Filligrane QX-series #rgb aluminum seatclamp with double bolt clamping, laser logo #rgb, only 29g
- Tire: 75x507 mm (24x3,0") Duro Razorback
- Valve: Schrader Valve
- Rim: Wide #rgb rim, 24", 6061 aluminum alloy, 5 double-wall chambers, 45 mm outer width, 38,6 mm inner width, QX laser-logo on flange
- Hub: Q-Axle hub - huge 24 mm diameter steel spindle, drilled to a maximum for minimum weight, aluminum-body
- Cranks: Light QU-AX Zero Q-Axle cranks, 137 mm, anodized black
- Pedals: Light, black QX-series plastic pedal
- Brake: Shimano disc brake for perfect brake-feeling with only one finger, two piece 160 mm disc with aluminum rotor
- Number of Spokes: 36
- Weight: 6,3 kg
- Leg length: Minimum 71cm
The minimum step length applies with shorted seat post.
Learn more about step length and wheel sizes.
How to assemble a unicycle.
|Shipping weight:||9,00 Kg|