The Adult learner unicycle designed specifically for heavier adults or rougher children. It is ideal for clubs and workshop use due to its proven longevity. With its curved frame and larger saddle this unicycle is ideal for adults to learn on.
The core of any unicycle is the wheelset and the trainers are designed to be tough. It has a heat treated CrMo hub that is considerably stronger and harder than any other Cotterless hub on the market.
- Wheel size: 24"
- Color: Silver
- Frame: Trainer Unicycle Frame
- Saddle: UDC Trainer
- Seat post: 25.4mm Seat Post, steel, 300mm
- Seat clamp: Quick Release Seatpost Clamp
- Tire: 24 x 1.95" (50x507) Gumonder Tire
- Valve: Schrader Valve
- Rim: Aluminium Rim
- Hub: UDC CrMO Cotterless Hub
- Cranks: Steel Standard Cotterless Cranks - Black 152mm
- Pedals: Plastic-Pedals
- Number of Spokes: 36
- Weight: 5.3kg
- Leg length: 73 - 94cm
The minimum step length applies with shorted seat post.
Learn more about step length and wheel sizes.
How to assemble a unicycle.
|Shipping weight:||7,50 kg|