The Nimbus E-Sport race unicycle is at the top of its game with the best unicycle parts and newest technologies. Comes with the latest generation Nimbus one-piece aluminium (90mm wide) hub for optimum race performance and durability. The super stiff Nimbus VCX cranks give the most efficient transfer of power directly to your wheel, meaning all your power goes solely into propelling you forward to victory. The Nimbus aluminium E-Sport frame is narrow enough at the top to minimise catching your knees but still has enough crown to enable a secure foot placement for one-foot riding. With the E-sport frame being 300mm long (from crown to top of seatpost) this puts the seatpost clamp nicely out of the way minimising any discomfort.
The E-Sport Race comes with a 559mm rim and a thin tyre. So, it is designed and optimized to ride on a track. This unicycle conforms to the IUF’s (International Unicycle Federation) Track racing rules and unicycle specifications.
The Pro-Version comes with deep section rim, the Nimbus Classic saddle and a longneck frame, please tell us the riders inseam!
- Wheel size: 559mm (24")
- Color: Black
- Frame: Nimbus E-Sport Aluminium, longneck
- Saddle: Nimbus Classic
- Seat post: 25.4mm, 300mm, aluminum
- Seat clamp: 2-Bolt, aluminum
- Tire: 26x1" (23-559) Kenda Koncept (Max pressure 110 PSI)
- Valve: Presta Valve
- Rim: Nimbus E-Sport 559x22, aluminum, deep section
- Hub: Nimbus Eclipse ISIS Hub - 36 Hole, black
- Cranks: Nimbus VCX ISIS Cranks - 125mm
- Pedals: Plastic Pedals, white
- Number of Spokes: 36
- Weight: 3.9kg
- Leg length: Min 64cm (cut seat post / frame seat tube) - Please tell us the riders inseam!
The minimum step length applies with shorted seat post.
Learn more about step length and wheel sizes.
How to assemble a unicycle.
|Shipping weight:||7,00 kg|