The Kris Holm 27.5" Muni is a top quality unicycle designed for all-mountain riding. The slightly larger wheel size reduces rolling resistance and feels agile on difficult trails. The high volume, Duro Crux 3.25” tire is well supported by the 55 mm wide rim and feels stable and forgiving. The aggressive tread pattern grips securely in mud but, combined with a rounded tire profile, still corners smoothly on pavement, slickrock and compact dirt.
Recommended for all-around muni riders wanting a unicycle that excels for both climbing and the descent in a wide range of conditions.
- One-piece forged, 7005 aluminum frame crown with IS-brake-tab left, for high strength without bulk, blue, Rounded fork blades and forged - Crown provide "plus-size" tyre clearance in a slim profile frame
- Boundary Q-Axle hub, 36 holes
- Fusion One saddle
- Pivotal Kris Holm seatpost 27.2 x 320 mm
- double bolt seatclamp
- Duro Crux tire, black, 27,5" x 3.25" (ETRTO 81-584) 60 TPI, 1215 g
- Boundary Q-Axle cranks, double hole 117/137 mm
- Wellgo Nylon pedals with silver, exchangeable pins
- Kris Holm 27.5" Freeride double walled rim, 55 mm wide, 36 spoke holes, only 680 g, not suitable for rim-brakes!
- Shimano discbrake with 203 mm rotor
- minimum inseam size for Kris Holm 27.5" unicycle 73 cm
- weight 5,98kg
|Shipping weight:||7,50 kg|