The KH29 is a top quality unicycle designed for cross-country muni, downhill racing, or as an all-around muni for taller riders. The high volume, Duro Crux 3.25 inch tire is well supported by a strong yet lightweight, 55 mm wide rim and feels stable and forgiving. The aggressive tread pattern grips securely in mud but, combined with a rounded tire profile, still corners smoothly on pavement, slickrock and compact dirt.
Recommended for riders wanting a versatile cross-country unicycle, downhill racing, or as an all-around muni for taller riders.
- One-piece forged, 7005 aluminum frame crown with IS-brake-tab left, for high strength without bulk, blue, Rounded fork blades and forged Crown provide "plus-size" tyre clearance in a slim profile Frame
- Boundary Q-Axle hub, 36 holes
- Fusion One saddle
- Pivotal Kris Holm seatpost 27.2 x 320 mm
- double bolt seatclamp
- Duro Crux tyre, black, 29" x 3.25" (ETRTO 82-622)
- Boundary Q-Axle cranks, double hole 127/150 mm
- Wellgo polycarbonate pedals with blue anodized, exchangeable pins
- Shimano discbrake with 203 mm rotor
- minimum inseam size for the Kris Holm 29" Unicycle: 75 cm
- weight: 6,32kg
|Shipping weight:||9,00 kg|