This unicycle is one of the best off-road unicycles on the market. The design is aimed at the serious unicycle rider, offering design advantages that help exceed riders current performance. The Oracle has a lightweight but very stiff Aluminium frame with a durable powdercoated finish and smart looking decals to finish it off. At the heart of the Unicycle is the Nimbus disc hub, which allows the disc brake rotor to be mounted inside the frame, keeping it as far away from your foot and rocks as possible. With the super strong deep box section of the Dominator II rim this Unicycle will take anything you can throw at it. You will definitely feel the difference ripping up the trails on this fantastic machine.
- Wheel size: 622mm (29")
- Color: Black/blue
- Frame: Nimbus Oracle aluminum
- Saddle: Nimbus Stadium
- Seat post: 25.4mm Seat Post - Aluminium, reinforced
- Seat clamp: Nimbus 'DoubleQuick' Seatpost Clamp - Blue
- Brake: Shimano BR-M446 Disc Brake - 180mm rotor
- Tire: 29 x 3.25 Inch (82-622) Duro Crux
- Valve: Schrader Valve
- Rim: Nimbus Dominator2 Aluminium Double-Walled Rim - 42mm wide
- Hub: Nimbus Disc ISIS
- Cranks: 150mm - Nimbus VCX ISIS Aluminium Cranks
- Pedals: DX Nimbus Plastic Pedals - Studded, black
- Number of Spokes: 36
- Weight: 6.4kg
- Leg length: 75cm - 97cm
The minimum step length applies with shorted seat post.
Learn more about step length and wheel sizes.
How to assemble a unicycle.
|Shipping weight:||9,00 kg|