The Trainer 32" offers you greater manuverablilty compared to a 36" unicycle and a greater rolling speed compared to a 29", making it a fantastic alternative to the more traditional unicycle sizes. The wheel is built around a specially widened Unicycle.com CroMo cotterless hub, meaning that the whole wheel is very strong and rigid. Because of this rigidity you get a greater and more efficient transfer of your pedalling energy into forward motion rather than into wheel flex. The grey powder coated steel frame has been specially made to accommodate the wider hub. As with all the Trainer unicycles It comes with the Unicycle.com Trainer saddle, sturdy black plastic pedals and the knowledege that this unicycle will last a long time.
- Wheel size: 686mm (32")
- Color: Silver
- Frame: 32" Trainer Unicycle Frame, steel
- Saddle: UDC
- Seat post: 25.4 x 300mm - steel
- Seat clamp: Nimbus 2-Bolt clamp, black
- Brake: No
- Tire: Nightrider, 32x2.25" (57-686) rated up to 65 PSI
- Valve: Schrader Valve
- Rim: Nimbus Nimbus 'Stealth2' Rim
- Hub: UDC CrMO Cotterless Hub - 36 Hole
- Cranks: Steel Standard Cotterless Cranks - Chrome 152mm
- Pedals: Round Plastic Pedals - Black
- Number of Spokes: 36
- Weight: 7,3kg
- Leg length: 76cm - 98cm
The minimum step length applies with shorted seat post.
Learn more about step length and wheel sizes.
How to assemble a unicycle.
|Shipping weight:||10,00 kg|