The Nimbus Nightfox 36 was designed to allow almost anybody at any height the ability to ride a 36" unicycle. The legs of the frame telescope instead of using a traditional seat post. The seatpost and seat tube were redesigned bringing the saddle down to the curve of the frame. So the minimum step length is 70cm! The Nightfox frame incorporates the Shadow Handle into the design as well so you can ride as far as you like. The taller rider can raise the frame up allowing space between the Nightrider tire and the Nightfox frame to incorporate riding gear in a unique place. This unicycle design allows many different riding choices from riding across the country to riding across town!
- Wheel size: 787mm (36")
- Color: Black/green
- Frame: Nimbus Nightfox, steel upper telescoping section with aluminum bottom legs, bkrake mount for disc brake
- Saddle: Nimbus Stadium
- Seat post: No
- Seat clamp: No
- Tire: Nightrider, 36x2.25" (60-787) rated up to 65 PSI
- Valve: Schrader Valve
- Rim: Nimbus Dominator Aluminium Double-Walled Rim - 42mm wide
- Hub: Nimbus ISIS Disc Hub - Bearing pitch 125mm
- Cranks: 138mm - Nimbus VCX ISIS Aluminium Cranks
- Pedals: DX Nimbus Plastic Pedals - Studded, black
- Number of Spokes: 36
- Weight: 7.9kg
- Leg length: 70cm - 81cm
The minimum step length applies with shorted seat post.
Learn more about step length and wheel sizes.
How to assemble a unicycle.
|Shipping weight:||11,00 kg|