#rgb stands for red, green, blue and therewith for the tailormade unicycle range from QU-AX. The 36" is available in black, green, blue and red
- Wheel size: 36"
- Color: Blue
- Frame: the #rgb frames have a wide 34,9 mm steerer-tube for thin wall-thicknesses with maximum rigidity. They are made of 6061-T6 aerocraft-grade aluminum alloy. An anodized frame is lighter than a painted one, too ? and finally, the threads in the frame save the weight of steel-nuts you would need otherwise. All this makes the QX #rgb frame weigh only 559g (shells 82g, screws 29g). The #rgb frame has a unicrown shape to protect your legs from any impact. #rgb Logos are lasered, the huge QX-logos are decals - definetly one of the lightest frames on the market. IS brake-socket (for 160 mm discs), cable gauges on the frame - tyre-clearance: height from axle-center to lower end of frame-crown: 470 mm, width at tire-height: 87 mm
- Saddle: QX Eleven
- Seat post: #rgb aluminum seatpost with styled, wide head, huge 31,6 mm diameter for thin wall-thickness and only 216 g in 350 mm
- Seat clamp: Filligrane QX-series #rgb aluminum seatclamp with double bolt clamping, laser logo #rgb, only 29g
- Tire: 36 x 2 1/4" (52-774) QU-AX King George-tyre, inflatable up to 3,5 bar, directional pattern
- Valve: Schrader Valve
- Rim: Wide #rgb rim with eyelets, 36", made of 6061 aluminum alloy, 3 double-wall chambers, 32 mm outer width, 26,4 mm inner width, 25 mm high profile, QX laser-logo on flange
- Hub: Q-Axle hub - huge 24 mm diameter steel spindle, drilled to a maximum for minimum weight, aluminum-body
- Cranks: Light QU-AX Q-Axle cranks, 145 mm, anodized grey
- Pedals: Light black QX-series plastic pedal
- Brake: Shimano disc brake (Deore level) for perfect brake-feeling with only one finger, two piece 160 mm disc with aluminum rotor
- Number of Spokes: 36
- Weight: 7,40kg
- Leg length: Minimum 82cm
The minimum step length applies with shorted seat post.
Learn more about step length and wheel sizes.
How to assemble a unicycle.
|Shipping weight:||11,00 kg|