The Trainer 36" unicycle represents a quantum leap in large-wheeled unicycle technology. This unicycle has been designed from the ground up to make use of recent advances in unicycle componentry, exclusive to Unicycle.com (UDC).
The wheel is built around a specially widened Unicycle.com CroMo hub. This means that the whole wheel is structurally stronger and more rigid. Which in turn means more efficient transfer of your pedalling energy into forward motion rather than going into wheel flex. The chrome plated steel frame was specially made to accommodate the wider hub. It also comes with the trainer saddle, this is a super comfy saddle, great for long rides and has a gel insert to dull road vibration.
- Wheel size: 36"
- Color: Silver
- Frame: 36" Trainer Unicycle Frame - Silver
- Saddle: UDC Trainer Saddle - Black
- Seat post: 25.4mm
- Seat clamp: Aluminium double-bolted clamp
- Tire: Nimbus Nightrider
- Valve: Schrader Valve
- Rim: Lightweight double-walled Aluminium Nimbus Stealth2 rim, black
- Hub: Super-wide UDC CroMo hub for a stronger, stiffer wheel
- Cranks: 152mm, steel, cotterless
- Pedals: Plastic pedals
- Number of Spokes: 36
- Weight: 8.1kg
- Leg length: 81 - 104cm
The minimum step length applies with shorted seat post.
Learn more about step length and wheel sizes.
How to assemble a unicycle.
|Shipping weight:||11,00 Kg|