They are not difficult to ride once you have mastered a normal unicycle, though free-mounting can be tricky. The Giraffe is high enough to look impressive while still being practical.
The QX Giraffe is more precise, more stiff, more rigid - and incredibly light ...
- Wheel size: 20"
- Color: Black
- Frame: QX Aluminium
- Saddle: QU-AX saddle with integrated handle, white bumpers
- Seat post: 500mm x 25.4mm, Alu
- Seat clamp: QX Aluminium
- Tire: Qu-ax, 50-406 (20 x 1.95"), white up to 4.5 Bar (65 PSI)
- Valve: Schrader Valve
- Cranks: Alloy crankset (127 mm cranks) with cartridge bottom-bracket
- Pedals: White Profi NoSlip pedals
- Number of Spokes: 36
- White chain
- Bottom-bracket center at 93 cm
- Length center of bottom-brakcket -> top seattube 39,5 cm
- Leg length:
- Weight: 5,51kg
Not for jumping or trials!
The minimum step length applies with shorted seat post.
Learn more about step length and wheel sizes.
|Shipping weight:||11,00 Kg|