Incredibly light unicycle-hub with a hollow 24 mm axle and a light aluminum-shell.
The CrMo-axle of the Kris Holm boundary Q-Axle hub is drilled out as much as possible to save weight, the threads are being cut before the axle-meterial is hardened to make it even more resistant. It is being pressed in the 6061-T6 aluminum hub-shell with a pressure of 24 tons!
- discbrake mount
- light and ultra-robust hub for the Q-Axle system, black
- 24 mm axle diameter, 33% weight saving compared to the KH Spirit hub
- 403 g incl. caps, spacers and bearings, 265 g hub only
- 100 mm bearing distance, 42 mm outer-bearing diameter
- incl. industrial bearings
- spoke hole diameter: 2,3 mm; (center) spokehole to spokehole diameter: 57 mm; distance from hub center to flange: disc side : 16 mm, nondisc side 36 mm
Bearing pitch: Bearing center to bearing center.
|Shipping weight:||0,70 kg|